For almost 35 years, Goodsell Earthmoving has been hauling dirt to a range of construction companies across the Northern Queensland area. With a fleet of four trucks and 10 contractors working across multiple construction sites and private properties, its drivers spend a significant portion of time travelling off the public road network.
When it came to calculating fuel tax credit (FTC) rebates, Director Russell Goodsell found the business was not only underclaiming for fuel use, but also only claiming for fuel used on-road. He turned to Teletrac Navman to better understand the claims process, get a more accurate return and and cut down on both paperwork and admin time.
Azzona Drainage Contractors
Sebastian Galizia, Azzona’s Quality Engineer, says, “Now we have full control of where everyone is. Better productivity, better time management, a more efficient team. It all starts with the Teletrac Navman system.”
Azzona Drainage Contractors enjoys these benefits with Teletracn Navman:
- Timesheet savings of half an hour per day, $2,000 per week
- Increased productivity resulting in saving two-three days per job
- Fuel savings of 11% across the fleet
- Greater control and visibility
Gore Earthmoving’s modern and extensive fleet of late model equipment includes scrapers, dozers, excavator, graders, water trucks, rollers, and compactors, as well as a comprehensive heavy haulage fleet.
Given the diverse work and vast areas of projects, Director Mick Gore says “We immediately noted changes to company efficiency with significant increases in productive hours with drivers, workshop technicians and mechanics and office staff."
- Monitor productivity through reporting
- Improve the accuracy of preventative maintenance
- Monitor the loading levels in and out of site to track productivity
- Develop and execute efficient shift work