Using the modern NB-IoT and LTE-M network, get reliable location tracking and cost-effective management for the life of your equipment.
By receiving alerts, the AT301 allows you to track asset location and utilisation when you need it the most. It provides a level of comfort in recovering stolen assets, reducing insurance premiums, and recuperating lost revenue.
Easily self-install to your assets, you can see all your assets together in one system around the clock. With connected assets, you can run your business with confidence and accelerate your productivity.
Optimised performance means you get years of battery life per asset.
Low-impact IP67 rated housing ensures it can withstand your working environment.
Choose between periodic or movement-based tracking of assets throughout the day.
Install across a range of assets in the business across multiple industries.
- Smart tracking of powered or unpowered assets - see your entire fleet in one system.
- Dual 4G LTE-M1 and NB-IoT network communication capabilities make it reliable and future-proof.
- Extended battery life for each device across the fleet depending on the set reporting period - get alerts when batteries are running low or at critical level.
- Ability to self-install across your fleet, with a device where you can replace long-life batteries for a low cost of ownership.
- Receive alerts on equipment events such as movement from sites after hours indicating potential theft.
- Improve on maintenance and scheduling requirements for your assets to reduce wear & tear and reduce unexpected downtime.
- Rugged and waterproof IP67 rated housing offers a discrete and highly durable form-factor that suits a wide range of asset types and sizes.
- Define yards and job sites through geofences and report on equipment location, activity, and utilisation by site.
GPS FLEET & ASSET TRACKING
From trucks entering and exiting sites, equipment working mulitple projects, machinery across multiple locations, and even tools, ensure you’re ontop of inventory, location, utilisation, maintenance, and more.
Ensuring your sites and projects are running smoothly and efficient can be difficult without technology. Our asset tracking solutions helps provide assurance of all your assets, powered and unpowered, to digitise project sites and providing a means to better understand utilisation, locations, maintenance, safety and more.
From assets across managing depots, cargo en-route to customer location, unpowered machinery to auxiliary equipment and tools, ensuring you're across all assets is key to help ensure the business doesn't lose sight of all equipment. The solution provides a means to ensure assets and payload are safe at all times and continues to allow for recovery when stolen.
Operating a successful government fleet is a constant balancing act. While working to stringent regulations, tight budgets, and enforcing proper governance over assets, innovation fast becomes the key to smart city and going-green strategies. Teletrac Navman's asset tracking sensors helps get it right.
Whether you're a hire/rental business loaning equipment or work in specialty trades providing a service to the public, Teletrac Navman's asset tracking sensor solution helps ensure all assets are tracked, provides a means to maximise utilisation, schedule maintenance and more. Keeping track of location also helps ensure recovery when assets are stolen.
- A configuration based on assets that have minimal movement day-to-day but require on-going monitoring
- 1 report every 12 hours, for a total of 2 pings per 24-hour cycle
- The time of day when the AT301 reports in is based on battery installation
- Ideal for mostly moving assets to know when they stop moving, such as final location of assets driven long distances to remote job sites
- Reports when assets move more that ~20 metres
- Ideal for mostly stationary assets to know when they move, such as when
primarily stationary assets are moved from a site
- Reports when a moving asset stops for more than 5 minutes
See why this device is right for you
Connectivity, Certifications & Ratings
|Connectivity||Nordic nRF9160 Modem operates on all major global LTE-M and NB-IoT bands|
|Supported Bands||LTE-M (Cat-M1): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B66
NB-IoT (Cat-NB1/NB2): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B17, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B66
|SIM Size||Internal Nano 4FF SIM|
|GNSS Constellations||Concurrent GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS|
|GNSS Module||Sony CXD5605|
|Tracking Sensitivity||-147 dBm cold start / -161 dBm hot start|
Tracking Reporting Periods
|Heartbeat||1 report every 12 hours, for a total of 2 pings per 24-hour cycle|
|Movement, Stationary-to-Move (S2M)||Reports when assets move more that ~20 metres|
|Movement, Move-to-Stationary (M2S)||Reports when a moving asset stops for more than 5 minutes|
|*Current speed and heading is reported with each position update|
|Supply Voltage||3.3-16V DC|
|Current Consumption (Sleep Mode)||<10uA*
*Average current in lowest power configuration
|Battery||Replaceable 3x AA|
|Supported Battery Types||Alkaline
*Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC)
*Lithium or LTC recommended for best performance.
*Please dispose of Lithium batteries in a safe and responsible manner.
Heartbeat, twice daily position reporting, ~10 years
|Accelerometer||3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement, high G-force events, and more|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C|
|Record Storage||~25,000 Records|
|Antenna||Internal cellular and GPS antenna|
|LEDs||Diagnostic LED indicates operation status|
|Firmware Updates||Over-the-air (OTA)|
|Installation||Self-installable device. Professional installation available.|
Equipment & Asset Tracking Solution
Find Out More
It's a simple solution for today's modern operation. Get started today to find out how it can benefit the business.Get Started