The VT102 is Transport Certification Australia (TCA) type-approved for use in regulatory applications in Australia for improved access to the road network or increased payload. It provides level 1,2 & 3 assurance for use in RIM, TMA or IAP access programs.
- The Intelligent Access Program (IAP) provides you with an opportunity to boost productivity, turnaround times and profits by increasing road access or mass allowances in exchange for compliance.
- The Telematics Monitoring Application (TMA) is a form of monitoring heavy vehicles by providing a lower level of assurance for lower risk activities that require monitoring.
- Road Infrastructure Management (RIM) is an application that provides a new way of collecting road use data from vehicles to better inform and optimise the management of road networks.
Turning Data into Decisions
VT102 captures key data from your drivers and vehicles, including harsh driving events, vehicle performance and maintenance, and delivers it to the TN360 software platform that transforms this into insights for your business.
Get second-by-second tracking for real-time vehicle status updates
Capture safety events such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, via the gyroscope and accelerometer
Driver gains a wide range of applications to make their job easier via an in-cab device
Allows for general purpose input / output (GPIO)
Together with the AI-powered TN360 platform, the VT102 enables you to access business insights through easy to use analytics tools.
Analytics powered by artificial intelligence aimed at providing you with real-time information
Question-based search which “learns” about your business and instantly answers your questions
Visualised analytics into key performance areas including productivity and safety
Customisable reporting for trip details, driver events, vehicle performance, maintenance, and alerts
The data captured via the VT102 also powers the TN360 driver application that keeps you connected with your workforce throughout the day. Your driver and vehicle data is all available in real-time.
- VT102 provides level 1,2 & 3 assurance for use in RIM, TMA or IAP access programs
- Stay connected with your workforce through a flexible suite of applications delivered directly to drivers to complete their tasks with ease
- Ability to integrate with third party solutions to empower improved business systems
See why this device is right for you
Tracking: Second by second data
Firmware Updates: Over the air
Installation: Professional 3-wire install through Teletrac Navman’s installation team
Certifications: RCM, Telstra Network Approved, TCA Type Approved Level 1,2,3 for use in RIM, TMA, and the IAP
Size: 162mm high, 82mm wide, 30mm deep
Connectivity: Internal 4G LTE Cat M1 modem
GPS: GGLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU/GPS (USA)
Battery: 1300mAH LiPo
Operating temperature: -20 to 60˚C
Record Storage: 16MB flash memory
Antenna: Internal, external GNSS antenna optional
OBDII Protocols: IOS 15765-4, J1939/J1708
Supply Voltage: 6VDC - 48VDC
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
Implementing the Teletrac Navman system has been the best thing we’ve ever done. Teletrac Navman has customised everything to what we need and want. It’s not a case of buying off the shelf and being stuck with the same product. It’s personalised to what we need.
- Formula Chemicals
Perhaps the most exciting aspect of our engagement with Teletrac Navman has been the way we’ve been able to extend an effective and beneficial corporate relationship into other areas of shared interest. Teletrac Navman looked beyond the dynamics of our business needs to the work our organisation does, and has really helped with our mission to partner with people and change lives for the better.
- Life Without Barriers
Our vehicles need monitoring 24/7 given some of our employees are working long hours which extend through the weekend. Having constant access to vehicle location in case of an emergency is critical, particularly in incidents that might involve a vehicle rollover, Australian wildlife, or if the vehicle veers off course.
- Central Land Council