TN360’s Driver Management module gives you the ability to create and track important driver milestones and events all in one application. By implementing digital driver management tools you can streamline these processes and ensure that everyone on your team has access to the information they need.
What is Driver Management
Driver management is a feature in TN360 that allows users to schedule and set reminders for important driver compliance events including license renewals, health checks and training dates. You can also define and monitor a wide range of company-specific items and save all driver documentation within the application.
Users can also send alerts via email or SMS for upcoming driver events and run reports that show upcoming activities or past due events.
What are the Key Features
- Digitally store driver information in a single location
- Create your own events based on business requirements and assign to your team
- Set reminder alerts to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Customise fields to tailor driver management items to your business
- Run and schedule reports direct to your inbox
What Makes Driver Management Software Assist Your Business?
Driver Management offers a centralised location for your most important driver events and milestones and helps keep your business compliant. Important features of the Driver Management application include:
- Customisable Events: centralisable fields to tailor driver management items to your business needs
- Document Management: Store documents against each driver, from copies of licenses, invoices, receipts, and certificates.
- Event Alerts: Create event alerts based on business requirements and assign activities to team members. Set reminder alerts to help ensure events are completed on time.
- Detailed Reporting: Run complete reports either against individual drivers or a specific group. Customise reporting based on your businesses needs.
Driver Management is a module available on Teletrac Navman TN360, the AI-enabled fleet management platform, that simplifies the administration of your workforce and helps to ensure that you’re meeting compliance needs.
HOW CAN DRIVER MANAGEMENT HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Managing a modern business is becoming difficult. With the transport task set to increase exponentially, ensuring all your driver and staff details are correct, up-to-date, and legitimate can be an on-going and burdensome task. Workplace Health and Safety laws means more checks and balances need to be in place now more than ever. Managing all your staff information, along with vehicle, operation, and compliance information, is a big task.
Driver Management in TN360 provides the right kind of information you need to help ensure your drivers are up to date with all their requirements for health, safety, licensing, and more.
During induction and training, it can help ensure you collect all the right kind of information from your new staff member to ensure compliance with Chain of Responsibility requirements right through to Workplace Health and Safety items.
It helps ensure you’re efficiently keeping track of health checks, ongoing training programs, first aid requirements, and more, all in real-time. After all, people are your most important, yet costliest, resource. Ensuring a safe and productive team is in the best interests of all in the business.