SmartTrade includes a rich set of job management functions, having evolved to be far more advanced that the entry level product it was originally intended to be. SmartTrade handles the core "front end" operations, such as logging customer enquiries, job costing, quoting and estimating, scheduling and dispatch, job tracking, ordering materials, invoicing, and timesheets.
- Customised workflow built into SmartJobs to suit your business's workflow
- Ability to manage and schedule runsheets with ease from the FMS and see instantly in SmartJobs
- View scheduled runs and assign to vehicles on the fly
- Allows you to see current job progress to keep customers informed
- Provides key metrics in real-time to help you better understand your jobs
- Complete reporting, including KPI, non-delivery, proof of delivery, and more
- Driver application available through an in-vehicle device via SmartJobs
- Advanced reporting to help you better understand jobs, performance and efficiency
- Integration with freight management system providers to link your existing systems
- Provides an interface for drivers to complete jobs digitally
- Automated notifications can be set up for proof of delivery
- Options for barcode scanning, demurrage, pre-start checklists, navigation, sign-on-glass and photos for proof of delivery
SmartTrade's products, with a focus on mobility, incorporate over a decade of experience. Founded in 1999 by a contractor struggling to cope with his paperwork, SmartTrade was an innovator with integrated office and field solutions, back when mobile devices were clunky, pricey and unreliable, and mobile data was painfully slow and outrageously expensive. SmartTrade's team live and breathe job management. Collectively, our owners and managers have a wealth of business experience in small and large businesses and this helps us to understand the job management needs of your business.