Supply chain planning balances supply and demand to realize optimal demand fulfillment. It is the forward-looking process of coordinating assets to optimize the delivery of goods, services, and information from supplier to customer. As means and capacity are scarce, planning becomes more important. And as e-markets grow, responsiveness and agility become more important. What was strategic now becomes tactical; what was tactical now becomes operational.
- Customised workflow built into SmartJobs to suit your business's workflow
- Ability to manage and schedule runsheets with ease from the FMS and see instantly in SmartJobs
- View scheduled runs and assign to vehicles on the fly
- Allows you to see current job progress to keep customers informed
- Provides key metrics in real-time to help you better understand your jobs
- Complete reporting, including KPI, non-delivery, proof of delivery, and more
- Driver application available through an in-vehicle device via SmartJobs
- Advanced reporting to help you better understand jobs, performance and efficiency
- Integration with freight management system providers to link your existing systems
- Provides an interface for drivers to complete jobs digitally
- Automated notifications can be set up for proof of delivery
- Options for barcode scanning, demurrage, pre-start checklists, navigation, sign-on-glass and photos for proof of delivery
The ORTEC journey started in the early 1980s. A few young Dutch students wanted to show the world the value of mathematics to secure long term sustainable growth for organizations and society at large. 40 years later, ORTEC is the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics with around 1,000 employees and offices in 13 countries around the globe. Over the years, we have optimized business processes at more than 1,200 leading companies, enabling us to make a significant contribution to a better world.