Oracle’s JD Edwards software meets the demands for a modern and simplified user experience. Our purpose-built applications are aligned to how your users work. Integrated with digital technologies, our innovative approach increases productivity enabling your company to work smarter, faster, and ultimately achieve more.
- Customised workflow built into SmartJobs to suit your business's workflow
- Ability to manage and schedule runsheets with ease from the FMS and see instantly in SmartJobs
- View scheduled runs and assign to vehicles on the fly
- Allows you to see current job progress to keep customers informed
- Provides key metrics in real-time to help you better understand your jobs
- Complete reporting, including KPI, non-delivery, proof of delivery, and more
- Driver application available through an in-vehicle device via SmartJobs
- Advanced reporting to help you better understand jobs, performance and efficiency
- Integration with freight management system providers to link your existing systems
- Provides an interface for drivers to complete jobs digitally
- Automated notifications can be set up for proof of delivery
- Options for barcode scanning, demurrage, pre-start checklists, navigation, sign-on-glass and photos for proof of delivery
Beginning in Silicon Valley, CA in 1977, Oracle's mission is to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities.