Elphinstone digital on-board heavy-vehicle scales are certified by Transport Certification Australia for use in the Interim On-Board Mass (OBM) program and integrate with Teletrac Navman's telematics and fleet management solutions.
- Digital scales with Transport Certification Australia (TCA) type approved for Interim Onboard Mass Scales (OBM) program
- Displays real-time mass within the Mass Manager application on the in-vehicle device
- Driver is able to submit real-time mass from the scales to the fleet management system at any time
- Thorough mass management reporting available around the clock through the fleet management system
- On-board scales allow customers to accurately know their specific axle weights at the loading site
- Maximum productivity - best possible load, least possible risk. Load the perfect load every time
- Reduce operational costs - costly check weighs. Out-of-route km’s. Extra repairs. Maximise your transport equipments capacity
- Eliminate wasted time - reworking loads then check weighing at a weigh bridge—what a waste of time. Your driver has better things to do
- Reduce fines - just avoiding one hefty overweight fine; your Air-Weigh scale has payed for itself
Elphinstone were the first to introduce on-vehicle weighing systems to Australia in 1976. Originally importing scale systems from the USA, they started building their own Electronics in 1988 and Loadcells in 2001. Since 1976, Elphinstone have installed weighing systems to almost every type of transport vehicle in Australia and many specialised stationary applications.