The Airtec digital on-board mass (OBM) solution is a Transport Certification Australia (TCA) type approved (Category B) mass monitoring system for use in the on-board mass program and integrates with Teletrac Navman's telematics and fleet management solutions.
Please note: you may require enrolment in either the Intelligent Access Program (IAP), On-board Mass (OBM) or Telematics Management Application (TMA) based on their operational needs. For vehicles where OBM is a condition of access, a customers permit (for example the use of a PBS A-double) will indicate whether an OBM system Is required.
- Digital scales with Transport Certification Australia (TCA) type approved for Interim Onboard Mass Scales (OBM) program
- Displays real-time mass within the Mass Manager application on the in-vehicle device
- Drive is able to submit real-time mass from the scales to the fleet management system at any time
- Thorough mass management reporting available around the clock through the fleet management system
- On-board scales allow customers to accurately know their specific axle weights at the loading site
- Maximum productivity - best possible load, least possible risk. Load the perfect load every time
- Reduce operational costs - costly check weighs. Out-of-route km’s. Extra repairs. Maximise your transport equipments capacity
- Eliminate wasted time - reworking loads then check weighing at a weigh bridge—what a waste of time. Your driver has better things to do
- Reduce fines - just avoiding one hefty overweight fine; your Air-Weigh scale has payed for itself
- Airtec gauges feature a large LED display for drivers and loaders to easily visualise axle group and combination weights.
- On-board-scales will auto populate mass data into TN360 / NextGen once submitted by driver from the in-vehicle device
- Weights can be monitored in real time from the safety of the cab using the Airtec app or In-cab display
- Devices communicate wirelessly - wireless technologies are used to simplify the Install process and speed up the swapping of assets in truck and trailer combinations.
- Airtec's 89AXM truck scales series are certified by TCA achieving OBM type approval (Category A & B).
- Airtec's AXL400 truck scales series are certified by TCA achieving OBM type approval (Category A).
Airtec Corporation is an Australian family owned company, established in 1994. Premier manufacturer and supplier of digital tyre inflation and pressure sensing equipment.